Finally, I had the chance to polish the source code a bit for releasability, after having a bunch of smaller improvements sitting in the git tree for quite a while.
Release 4.1.0 brings:
- Turntable colors to quickly find the right controls/or audio data
- Effect queues can now be rearranged using drag’n’drop
- Old icons have been replaced with stock versions
- Workaround for duplicated events in wrap pointer mode as under some conditions X11 may generate motion events when warping
- Fix position of loading dialog on startup
- Miscellaneous clean-ups
As always you can find the sources in the download section; pre-built packages for Ubuntu 20.10 are available in the terminatorX PPA.